Neurotoxins. They derange the mind and they’re legal!
Junkies no longer need drugs to get wasted. Just sniff your pillows! Pillows are sometimes doused in a powerful neurotoxin to stop your head catching fire! The chemicals are called Brominated Flame Retardants (BFR). Why? Because they will turn you into a retard, duh! Dude, no more humping your pillow, your wiener might drop off! And I don’t mean your dog. Bitch!
Oh, you didn’t know that’s how today’s youth talk to each other? Hmm! You can’t understand text messaging? Wake up, Dorothy!
I was going to title this post “Toxic Shock: Your Partner Is Poisoning You?” because cosmetics and clothing contain poisons, chemicals, injurious to life, human life, trees, fish and the planet.
Just received a leak that the European fashion industry is panicking about June 2008. That’s panic in Paris, dahlinks, not Detroit.
Detroit was once famous for cars and later the highest murder capital. Go to Detroit if you want to see a Mad Max vision of the future: McDonald’s corpse burgers
servered served through tiny bullet-proof screen letterboxes. You would think they were serving crack or something. Maybe it’s a marketing ploy?
So June 2008, what happens? The EU (European Union) ruled that clothing producers must test each garment for 2,000 poisonous chemicals. 45 days to comply. You can walk into any shop and demand the list. The top 2,000 most unsafe chemicals list has not been delivered yet. Oh dear! Chemical manufacturers still fail to provide full information and safety instructions following an order in 1986! It’s a disaster that’s already happening – an eco-disaster of global proportions in your lifetime! Time to flush yourself down the toilet, it just might be the cleanest place, hoo haah!
But if the clothes don’t kill you then the factories, the incinerators, the dumps, the furniture, the curtains just might!
According to storyofstuff.com (a free must-see 20 minute expose movie created by freerangestudios.com of themeatrix.com series fame) there are now 100,000 chemicals (many untested toxicity) used in a producing more items that you don’t need and the world can’t really pay for. Humans are killing Mother Earth, unless of course, they are not humans but reptilians – ha!
Talking of mothers, sad news “Food with highest level of contaminants is mother’s milk” according to a page Environmental Facts which summarises the storyofstuff.com video. Watch the video! Now I just don’t want that to be true. I like my milk, yum!
In fact, mothers are forced to work in third world factories handling neuro-toxic computer parts.
If you feel safe on your first world toxic sofa just
There is mercury in mascara. I thought they stopped that after Queen Victoria died! Hey, wait a moment, it’s also used in dentistry to fill our teeth. So that’s where they are dumping it!
And in the water too. Finnish tap water smells like a chlorinated swimming pool. Guess, what? It’s the same! I drink bottled mineral water(shame that it comes in sperm-metamorphosing plastic).
Yesterday, a health warning in the town of Nokia, “High-potency Water Chlorination Begins”. Locals are advised to allow the toxic chemicals into their homes through the water pipe system Glass of tap water, anyone?
Is it only me or has anyone else noticed that dark jeans are really stinky – even after repeated washing? Some toxins can never be washed out, you have to take them home. And what do “acid wash” jeans contain? Fancy a rub, anyone?
When it comes to the environment it seems that it’s impossible for the big companies to come clean.
So from bikeroute.com some environmental facts (aimed mostly at USA):
- 80% of the world’s forests are gone.
- 2000 trees a minute are cut down in the Amazon alone. That is 7 football fields a minute!
- The US has less than 4% of its forests left.
- 40% of our waterways are undrinkable.
- The US has 5% of the world’s population and 30% of the waste.
- 75% of global fisheries have been fished beyond capacity.
- 100,000 synthetic chemicals are used in production today.
- Bromated Flame Retardants (BFR) neurotoxins (toxins to brain) are in computers, mattresses, pillows
- Food with highest level of contaminants is mother’s milk.
- 200,000 people a day are moving to cities from environments that no longer support them.
- US industry *admits* to 4 billion pounds of toxic pollution released per year (likely far more).
- Average person consumes twice as much as 50 years ago.
- We see more ads in one year than people 50 years ago saw in a lifetime. 3,000 ads a day!
- People in US spend three to four times as much time shopping as Europeans do.
- Average house size has doubled in the US since the 1970’s.
- Average American creates 4.5 lbs. garbage a day — an amount doubled from 30 years ago.
- For every one garbage can you put out at the curb, 70 cans were filled by all the processes
needed in order to make it.
- 99% of all those things we buy are not in use after 6 months.
http://storyofstuff.com Jan 2008